Re: Question for Scott

W5DET

I plowed this same ground with Scott some 10 years ago with equal success (lack of).  Scott has his own configuration control system  It works for him.  We don't get to change it.
However, I know in my browsers, Firefox and Vivaldi, if I select SAVE AS I can alter the filename before downloading instead of looking for it after to rename it.  In order to work in this manner, in your browser options, DESELECT Download to Default File Location. EZPZ.

73, Doug Thompson, W5DET
p.s.  I no longer use Windoze, but this is how I operated with XP and Win7 when I did.