Re: Question for Scott

Jim Shorney

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 10:24:20 -0500
"Larry Banks via groups.io" <larryb.w1dyj=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

I resolve this issue by naming the folder with the version. For instance, my folder for tonight’s contest is:

C:/hamprograms/N3FJP Software/ARRL 160-48

This is another brilliant solution. An organized folder tree is a wonderful thing.

For me it is a three step process. Check my current program version under Help > About; check the latest version on the web site; download new version if necessary.

Or if it is a contest program: IF (day before contest) = YES THEN (download new version). There are always updates.

73

-Jim
NU0C