Re: Question for Scott

Jim Shorney

And the version of your previously downloaded files can be found in the file Properties > Details.

73

-Jim
NU0C

On Fri, 4 Dec 2020 12:13:32 +0000 (UTC)
"Scott Davis via groups.io" <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi George,
Thanks for your e-mail.  The easiest approach is to join my Announcement Only e-mail group, so you are alerted to all new releases (as you are here as well).
https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftware

Even without that, there is no need to download the software to check the current version.  The current version is already displayed at the top of each download page:

As well as on the complete list of all programs here:
http://www.n3fjp.com/purchasepackage.html

Finally, you will find the version number along with each program's revision summary:

Enjoy!

73, ScottN3FJPhttp://www.n3fjp.com