Sent: Friday, December 04, 2020 0:04
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Question for Scott

Scott:

I spend a lot of time checking your site for the latest versions only to find out that I already have that file on my NAS.  Lately, I've been adding the version number to these files myself to save the download.  I don't usually keep all the programs installed on my computer at once.

Can I ask if you can put the version number along with the file name, so I can compare what I have with what is on your site without having to install/run the program?

Thanks.
--
73's
George - WB5JJJ