Re: Question for Scott

Scott Davis

Hi George,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The easiest approach is to join my Announcement Only e-mail group, so you are alerted to all new releases (as you are here as well).

https://groups.io/g/N3FJPSoftware

Even without that, there is no need to download the software to check the current version.  The current version is already displayed at the top of each download page:

Capture.JPG

As well as on the complete list of all programs here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/purchasepackage.html

Capture2.JPG

Finally, you will find the version number along with each program's revision summary:

Capture3.JPG