Re: Spot Last

Scott Davis

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Spot Last sends the last QSO to the telnet service you are connected to.  You may or may not see your spot appear in the DX Spots list, depending on your filtering in AC Log and / or your filtering on the telnet site.  Also, some telnet sites require verification before allowing the posting of DX sites, so that is an additional possibility you should investigate.

From: JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io <joannplano2005@...>
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Dec 1, 2020 5:52 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Spot Last

OK, I added the Spot Last Button onto the main form. I worked a Station in the Azores and decided to spot him. His was the last one to be logged, so I pressed the spot Last. Nothing seem to happen. I have checked the FAQ's and only found that to do a Ctrn-D to bring up the Spot Page. So adding the "Spot Last Button" doesn't do anything.

JoAnn
AB8YZ