Re: Logging

Larry Banks

Downloads are working fine from what I have experienced.  Anything uploaded more than 11 hours ago (according to the queue site: http://www.arrl.org/logbook-queue-status) should be there when you download.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Tuesday, December 01, 2020 20:09
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Logging

They are overloaded because of the weekends contesting logs being uploaded.  There are thousands in the queue.
We just have to wait until it is caught up.  I suspect all resources for LoTW are being used for the uploads and
downloads are taking a back seat.  Standby for another day and check the ARRL LoTW queue.

Lou WA5LOU

On Tue, Dec 1, 2020 at 7:31 PM deni <deni@...> wrote:
Hey everyone it seems that logging to lotw has ceased.  I normally
upload 2 or more times a day.  However for the last few days I can get
nothing back in green or blue confirming sent or received. After
checking ACL does not seem to be uploading.  One minute it is working
and the next it is not.

Any help appreciated.
73 - deni
WBØTAX