Re: Spot Last

Larry Krist

JoAnn,

How are you determining that it did nothing? Do you have any filters turned on such as Block Dx Spots etc. Easy to check is to go to DX Summit.fi and see if your spot is listed there.

Larry  N8CWU

On 12/1/2020 5:52 PM, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io wrote:
OK, I added the Spot Last Button onto the main form. I worked a Station in the Azores and decided to spot him. His was the last one to be logged, so I pressed the spot Last. Nothing seem to happen. I have checked the FAQ's and only found that to do a Ctrn-D to bring up the Spot Page. So adding the "Spot Last Button" doesn't do anything.

JoAnn
AB8YZ