From: Stephen Walls <swalls46@...>
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Dec 1, 2020 3:31 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] FT Roundup Contest Question[s]

For the FT Roundup contest this weekend---

[  find the info here   ---   https://www.rttycontesting.com/  ]

The exchange is:    Stateside----Sig report and State
                    DX-----------Sig report and consecutive serial #

I have not done any FT8/4 contests,   just logged them in ACL and moved on.

Do any of the N3FJP  RTTY--Digital Log Programs support this exchange---working with JTAlert---?????

From the rules and the setup instructions,  looks like you can just run WSJT and it will create the Cabrillo file you need---????     I plan to play in this contest this weekend and will do it this way, if nothing else comes up that will work..

Thanks for any assistance,     Steve   K4ELI