Mass Field Fill

WA7WS

Not sure how to title it.. But, I have just imported a lot of contacts into ACL from a different computer.  All are in .adi format.  They have populated ACL correctly.
However, I have added a field in ACL that I would like to be in all of my new files.  Is there a way to mass populate a range of fields as you would in something like a text edit format without using text edit?  In other words.. something like typing the information on one line and doing whatever magic to fill the rest of the column from a specific record to another record.. let's say 100 records.

Hoping so... or it would take a couple of days of nonstop copy and paste.

Thanks, Bill