ENIGMA WRAPPED IN...

Phil, WF3W

Good day group,

I am rabidly ashamed of my lack of intuition BUT, as of 11 30 this instant, I am cognizant of more than ONE confirmed QSO. Under that penumbra, I must pose the following queries, all on the DOWNLOAD side:

  1. what does CONFIRMED SINCE download?
  2. what does ALL SINCE download?
  3. what does ALL CONFIRMED connote when I receive ONE confirmation, in 28 years of QSO?
I ask these because they drive me nuts PLUS I am afraid of breaking LoTW's computer:

  • what does a REAL TIME upload do as opposed to UL which takes nanoseconds?
  • WHY wud I want an EOF tag?
  • what does RAW DATA contain, extra, that is of use?
  • precisely what does OVERWRITE EXISTING DATA write over?
I and my dearth of intuition thank-you.

73

Phil