Re: FW: ACLOG

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

Yes!  More than likely a lot of processing to go on.  Wait until late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Lou WA5LOU

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 4:22 PM Joseph Miller <kj8o.ham@...> wrote:
Perhaps not, there was a backlog of 5-6 hours in LOTW right after the SSB Sweepstakes. I would say to try again in a while.

73 de Joe KJ8O

Survivor of the 2011 CQWW DX contest when the LOTW backlog ran for almost a week.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020, 1:17 PM Jerry W1IE <jfk@...> wrote:

GA Scott,

This morning after I had done my processing for the CQWWCW contest, I started up the N3FJP logging software to upload the ADIF file. Much to my surprised, the program presented itself as a “newly installed program in that I had to provide a password (which I had) and then do the setup. It also created a brand-new empty database.

Since I use Microsoft’s file History program, it was not difficult to jump back to Nov. 27th and download the files. There all seem quite well and I uploaded the ADIF file with no problems. I then opened the LOTW in your software and did an update. I waited until late this afternoon and did a query on LOTW expecting 400+ entries to be returned with the “Sent” value to be a “Y”. But nothing came back. Tried several times even changing the QSO RX DATE and still no joy. The following is what I did received.

Retrieving records from LoTW.  Please wait for a response from the LoTW server...

LoTW Data received...

ARRL Logbook of the World Status Report

Generated at 2020-11-30 20:55:00

for w1ie

Query:

     OWNCALL: W1IE

    QSL ONLY: NO

QSO RX SINCE: 2020-11-27 00:00:00 (user supplied value)

<PROGRAMID:4>LoTW

<APP_LoTW_NUMREC:1>0

<eoh>

<APP_LoTW_EOF>

Complete download confirmed...

Processing...

Processing complete.  Updates, if any, have been incorporated into your database.  Please click Done to proceed.

Have I completely “messed” up my installation of your software?

Best regards,

Jerry Knowlton, W1IE