Re: AC Log Calldata Out of Date?

Scott Davis

Hi Mitch,

Thanks for your e-mail.  The FCC data is updated weekly and you can use the old version of AC Log to process it.  In addition, I run the process every 6 months as well.  The next planned update is January.  

Other services such as QRZ and Buckmaster's Hamcall offer more currently updated options.

Enjoy!

73, Scott
N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Nov 28, 2020 8:35 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AC Log Calldata Out of Date?

I use AC Log (V6.6) Calldata when I am working POTA and not connected to the internet.  I found out yesterday that that data was out of date.  So... I updated it from the program after connecting back to the internet.  I then checked the calldata.html webpage to see when the data was last updated.  According to that page, the data is updated weekly when using v4.1 or higher of ACLog.  Apparently not?  As a check I entered the callsign of the contact that complained to me about his record, and it has not changed after I downloaded the new files.  QRZ data is current for that one callsign.

What am I doing wrong?

Mitch N0DIM

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.