From: Mitch Matteau N0DIM <n0dim@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Sat, Nov 28, 2020 8:35 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] AC Log Calldata Out of Date?

I use AC Log (V6.6) Calldata when I am working POTA and not connected to the internet.  I found out yesterday that that data was out of date.  So... I updated it from the program after connecting back to the internet.  I then checked the calldata.html webpage to see when the data was last updated.  According to that page, the data is updated weekly when using v4.1 or higher of ACLog.  Apparently not?  As a check I entered the callsign of the contact that complained to me about his record, and it has not changed after I downloaded the new files.  QRZ data is current for that one callsign.

What am I doing wrong?

73

Mitch N0DIM