Re: ACLog - Net and Round Table Manager

Scott Davis

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Sorry, no, the net form isn't user customizable.  I'm sorry that I didn't have the answer that you were hoping for.

From: Michael WA7SKG <wa7skg@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io>
Sent: Fri, Nov 27, 2020 6:18 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLog - Net and Round Table Manager

Is it possible to edit this form? I know in the main entry form you can
change what blocks you have, the tab order, etc. Is it possible to do
this with the Net form?

For our local nets, I'd just like to have CALL, NAME, QTH, and COMMENTS.

Thanks.

Michael WA7SKG

"Any day you do not learn one new thing is a wasted day."