Dupes Section - CQ WW DX CW

Marlo Montanaro - KA2IRQ

What is the software trying to tell me?  At the risk of sounding like a total noob (I've been a ham for 40 years)...

I'm running the CQ WW DX CW logging software.  Below the box where it says "Possible Duplicates" and above the beam heading it says...

14  Total =11
Bands: 40=2  20=9
CW=11

I looked in the help but I can't find how to decipher this... The station in my Call field is A60A in the United Arab Emirates, which I have never worked on any band or mode before.  If I clear the call field, all of the above clears also, but I'm at a loss to decifer this.

11 what?