Re: Failure to upload to LoTW

Jim Shorney

First, ensure that you have the latest versions of both ACL and TQSL. Then look here:

http://www.n3fjp.com/faq.html#q71

73

-Jim
NU)C

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 09:41:20 -0800
"George Davenport" <KM4ODS@gmail.com> wrote:

OK...Each day I "sign and upload" all contacts not uploaded. The screen capture in the original post is telling me everything is already uploaded when I know I haven't uploaded that day's QSOs.

As far as downloading. I usually download for QSL's after opening the log for each day's activity. So I am uploading at the end of the day and downloading eeach morning basically.
For the last 2 days I have gotten the message I screen captured in the original post when uploading at the end of each day's activity.

George-- KM4ODS