Recent WAEDX RTTY Cabrillo file problem

W3ZF

Scott,
    OK, I had a rough day during this past WAE RTTY contest and finally got personal and radio room issues resolved with 15 minutes to spare to squeeze into the contest.

   I made ONE contact - and to be honest - the time is past for me to even enter my MASSIVE log (LOL!) as the deadline has past.

   Attached, I have a screenshot of the entry in your contest log and a copy of the CABRILLO file.  It appears as if all of the information of the station I contacted is missing - even though it appears in the log.  ??

The Cabrillo file follows.

I have a sense that the failure might have been because of the fact that I had ONLY one contact....I dunno - just a hunch!

Thanks, Danny W3ZF

START-OF-LOG: 3.0
CREATED-BY: N3FJP's Worked All Europe DX Contest Log 2.1
CONTEST: DARC-WAEDC-RTTY
CALLSIGN: W3ZF
LOCATION: CO
CATEGORY-OPERATOR: SINGLE-OP