From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Ruarto
Sent: Thursday, 26 November, 2020 1:29 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] qsl sent doesnt record

When I do eQSL uploads,  it works fine to eQSL, and marks the records with an E,  but when I upload then to LOTW it doesnt mark the record with an L,  even though I have verified that the record was indeed uploaded.    I tried this before and after doing eQSL upload,  still same.
What have I overlooked, misunderstood, or miscombobulated.??

Oh,  and Happy Thanksgiving all !!