Re: Transmitting

Pat Whelton

Hey Toolbox.  When you gonna get a call?

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Donald R Beck
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2020 10:31 AM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Transmitting

Oh give it a rest. It’s thanksgiving!!!!

DR Beck

Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Nov 26, 2020, at 08:28, Michael Jones <mjlexus@...> wrote:

That worked now the polling reads only unprocessed and converted lines. Frequency and mode are blank

On Nov 26, 2020, at 11:21 AM, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Click Settings > Rig Interface and select None from the power options.  If you are using the USB connection, you don't need to enable any power options.

Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!