Re: Menu Font Issue on New PC

Scott Davis

Hi Paul,

Thanks for your follow up.  I didn't realize you weren't running AC Log full screen.  Click Settings > Appearance > Form Size and enter a smaller percentage.  You can still drag the edges after doing so for additional resizing to your preference, but starting with a smaller percentage to begin with will get you more in the ball park.

From: Paul AC9O <pphiliphome@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 25, 2020 6:42 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Menu Font Issue on New PC

Thanks for the quick response Scott.

It's already at that setting. I tried changing it and then back again and it didn't make a difference.

Also, I noticed that when I resize the window vertically, it cuts off the bottom of text in those areas.

Note that I don't use it full screen as I have a very large monitor. If I reset it, then it's MONSTER size!

73 and Happy Thanksgiving.
Paul, AC9O