From: Tanner Jones, W9TWJ <twjones85@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Nov 23, 2020 4:21 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Serial Number - Sweepstakes

I was sharing a log between two computers this past weekend.

If a callsign was entered on the computer B, the serial number would freeze. If a station was logged on computer A, the serial would not update on computer B with the callsign entered unless it was wiped (the other direction is true as well).

Is there anyway for this not to happen?

Thank you.