Re: Unwanted Command Screen

Tom Hauer K0YA

THANK YOU!!  Found and fixed.  Don't know when that got checked.  Must have been at the last TQSL update.

Tom Hauer, K0YA
HLARC ARES EC
319 551-9788
PO Box 1522 (mailing ADR)
11700 E FM 1431 R37
Marble Falls, Tx 78654
EM00wn
Latitude:  30.568805
Longitude:  -98.140287

On Mon, Nov 23, 2020 at 12:53 PM Archibald Delfish via groups.io <plentipeppa=icloud.com@groups.io> wrote:
Go to Tqsl settings and uncheck it.
Your TQSL setting is the one you set up for your location and lotw certificate to upload your contacts.

On Nov 23, 2020, at 1:45 PM, Tom Hauer K0YA <rdrnrtom@...> wrote:

Every time I go to log a contact to LOTW from ACLog (manually or automatic) this screen pops up.  Where does this come from and how do I eliminate it?  Sometimes it gets buried behind another screen and I miss it.  Then it hangs up all logging!!

This started recently and I can't remember if it was after an update to something or what.

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.  My wife (W5RCX) and I are going to stay home, enjoy a holiday extravaganza of our own making, drink wine, and get on the air (at least I will!!!!).  CQ WW DX, my favorite of the year.

<image.png>

Tom Hauer, K0YA
HLARC ARES EC
319 551-9788