Unwanted Command Screen

Tom Hauer K0YA

Every time I go to log a contact to LOTW from ACLog (manually or automatic) this screen pops up.  Where does this come from and how do I eliminate it?  Sometimes it gets buried behind another screen and I miss it.  Then it hangs up all logging!!

This started recently and I can't remember if it was after an update to something or what.

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable Thanksgiving.  My wife (W5RCX) and I are going to stay home, enjoy a holiday extravaganza of our own making, drink wine, and get on the air (at least I will!!!!).  CQ WW DX, my favorite of the year.

image.png
Tom Hauer, K0YA
HLARC ARES EC
319 551-9788