FWIW

73,
Jerry KD4NH

On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 4:41 PM Larry Banks via groups.io
<larryb.w1dyj=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Craig,

I had no issues downloading it. Win 7 pro 64 / Chrome / Norton 360.

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

From: Craig
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2020 16:16
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Downloads of new logs

Morning All,

Is anyone experiencing issues downloading log files? I am trying to get the ARRL SS contest downloaded but it isnt working. I click on the download link and nothing happens. I have also tried some others to make sure it wasn't just that one.

I even went so far as to disable all firewalls etc on my computer in case that was blocking it, but still no joy

Thanks
Craig
KK2V