Great software, but I have a question

Joseph Miller

Hello Scott,

I have been using your software since about 2008, and I will admit, underutilizing it... After a little time well spent with your website, and my Icom 7410 manual,, and a couple of false starts, I finally figured out the rig interface. It works like a charm, I am very pleased.

Now to get ready for Sweepstakes, and this is the voice of someone who can forget to change bands when entering QSOs into the Contest Logger, I see I have to enter the settings in that software also. No problem.

The only problem anywhere that I see is that I will not be able to operate ACLog and Sweepstakes at the same time on the same computer, as there will be a Comport setting issue. I ask this because if I hear a special event station during the contest, sometimes I will take a break, make contact, and go back to the contest.

If there is no easy answer, that's fine. Just wanted to express my gratitude for the effort that you put into your software.

vy 73 es gud luck,
Joe KJ8O (now in Southern California)

--
***  Avoid internet congestion, real radio uses airwaves.  ***

Joe Miller, KJ8O
Desert Hot Springs, CA
Locator DM13sw