From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of AI3KS
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 6:29 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Need A Utility

Pat,

No. ACLog does not load any drivers. It uses the existing ones. Just make sure that after you uninstall the existing drivers your rig is not expecting these drivers to already be installed when you plug in the usb cable. I know that you have to install the Icom drivers prior to connecting the rig.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/18 19:23, Pat Whelton wrote:

Isn’t un-loading ACLog the same as unplugging?  Maybe I have to un-install ACLog and download a fresh copy of v.6.7.

Regards,

Pat – KZ5J