From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Scott Thayer
Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2020 5:54 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Need A Utility

I would unplug everything from the PC, go to your device manager and uninstall whatever is listed on the trouble com Ports, including the drivers, restart windows, then you can start plugging stuff back in in and those Ports should be useable again.

On Nov 18, 2020 3:01 PM, "Pat Whelton" <pwhelton@...> wrote:

Anyone know of a good reliable utility that one can run to totally annihilate anything using com ports 3 and 4 and return them to their factory defaults?  Such a utility would be a valuable addition to my shack.  As per usual I can’t get rig interface to work with ACLog.

I’m really getting tired of jacking with it.  Thank God the WinKeyer works as a stand alone.  Forget about using the F-Keys.

Beginning to think Rig Interface is for the rich and famous.

73,

Pat – KZ5J