Re: Dymo Label Printer

Mark Nelson

I use a Brother P-Touch (PT-2730) and have zero problems, and the tape (non-oem) on Amazon works swell.  Running latest version Windows 10.  AA6DX

On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 4:07 PM Dave Edwards <kd2e@...> wrote:
Jim....What size labels do you use for various things with your QL-570
printer?

Per your suggestion, I snagged one off ebay, and will put it to use
soon. I think it comes with some wimpy sample roll, but

I'm sure I have to buy a bunch.

.....Dave