Re: Verify ACLog contacts

Scott Davis

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your e-mail.  From the menu options click Awards > States, Countries...  On the form that appears.  Enter L for LoTW or C for Card for Confirmed By and then click Calculate.

From: Michael Payne <michael.f.payne@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 18, 2020 5:21 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Verify ACLog contacts

I meant to ask this the other day, but I forgot. Is there a way on ACLog to make a list of just the Countries that I have made contact, and see how many of them are marked as card or LOTW marked? I don't want to send the whole log to logbook yet until I have a petty good idea of verified countries contacts. Thhanks in advance!

Michael   K5MFP