Re: Contest serial numbers in CW mode

Scott Davis

Hi Chuck,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Since AC Log isn't designed with contesting in mind, it doesn't currently implement the serial number function.  I will add that to the future projects list.

From: K9PLX Chuck <dark.asteroid@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Nov 18, 2020 4:02 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Contest serial numbers in CW mode

Hi.

I get that "#" when entered in the F-key definition boxes will send the next consecutive Serial Number. What I cannot figure out is how to set the number to begin with (001, for example).

At the moment all that happens when the "#" is encountered is that an extra space is sent.

I am talking about using this feature in AC Log itself, not in the individual contest logs.

Any help greatly appreciated!

73,
Chuck K9PLX
=====