Re: Report

AI3KS

Rick,

I think you can do it one of two ways.

1. Change to Display All. Click the MODE column at the top of the list. Scroll and select those contacts for the modes you want. Export selected records.

2. Change to Display All. Click the MODE TST column. Scroll for DIG and select the contacts you are interested in. Export selected records.

Hope this helps.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/18 13:17, Rick Cochran via groups.io wrote:
I am trying to generate a report/log for only my digital contacts including call worked, date, time, signal reports and county.

Is there a way to do do this or can someone think of a workaround.

73s,

Rick
WO8L