Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2020 12:45
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] DXCC question

Hello!
I am working on my DXCC award, and I noticed that I have 121 contacts made. I need to extract that information to send to LOTW, but I cannot remember how to do it. I only want the countries that have been acknoledged by each country. How can I do this? Could someone enlighten me? I sure would appreciate it if someone could tell me how to do this.
73,
Michael   K5MFP