Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] ACLog and IC 705 Issue
From: "Scott" <scolit@...>
Date: Sun, November 15, 2020 3:13 pm
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

II looked through some other threads about my issue and can't seem to get it resolved. I just purchased the IC 705 and I have rig control working with DXLabs, N1MM+ but no luck with ACLog. I use ACLog for POTA and really need my rig control. I changed the hex to A4 (see below) without any luck. My baud rate on COM8 is set at 115200 so the Spectrum display works with N1MM+. If I click on Command to Read Mode it takes me to 21446 and I can change modes. Is the 705 going to be supported fully in an upcoming release? Any ideas what is not set correctly?

73 ScottĀ
KN3A