Re: ACLog and IC 705 Issue

Larry Stowell K1ZW

Connection  Power should be "none"

I use Hex 98 for my 705 and 7610 they set up the same except for the comport.

Make sure the radio is set for "98"

73 Larry K1ZW

On 11/15/2020 4:59 PM, Michael WA7SKG wrote:
You might try setting the hex address to 00. That is the "universal" Icom hex address that should work with all supported commands on any Icom CI-V radio. As long as you only have one radio connected, it should work.

73,
Michael WA7SKG

Scott wrote on 11/15/20 1:13 PM:
II looked through some other threads about my issue and can't seem to get it resolved. I just purchased the IC 705 and I have rig control working with DXLabs, N1MM+ but no luck with ACLog. I use ACLog for POTA and really need my rig control. I changed the hex to A4 (see below) without any luck. My baud rate on COM8 is set at 115200 so the Spectrum display works with N1MM+. If I click on Command to Read Mode it takes me to 21446 and I can change modes. Is the 705 going to be supported fully in an upcoming release? Any ideas what is not set correctly?

73 Scott
KN3A