From: Ken Reid
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 13:52
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] can I reset my record numbers

The lower half of the photo is from is from 2002, the upper is 2020
So i have both low numbers on some recent contacts and high numbers on old ones
If i cant do it, its not a big deal
I can align them by date. But the numbers are all odd
73
Ken

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 1:26 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Ken,

Thanks for your follow up.  The photo you sent along is displaying very small here and I can't see it well, but it appears properly sorted with the most recent contacts right at the top where they should be.

You can sort your log anytime in descending chronological order (newest at the top and oldest at the bottom) by clicking File > Sort Log on Date.