From: Russ Johnson <radiok3pi@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Fri, Nov 6, 2020 10:11 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] changing mode in the Sweepstakes program

Hi,
Newbie here

I was fooling around with the software in preparation for November ss.

I set up two practice logs trying to get familiar with how it works.   One for cw and one for phone/ssb.

In the setup, when you have to select the Mode - it then applies it to both of the practice logs.
Seemingly, it applies the most recent mode selected to all of the logs.

How can I get one to show for cw and the other for phone/ssb?

Thanks Russ K3Pi