Re: ARRL Sweepstakes Download

Tom Hauer K0YA

Scott,

Thanks for the note.  I sure don't understand BUT when I copied the link directly into Chrome it downloaded and I was able to successfully install it.  If I attempted to download from your web page it would not!  There was no interference that I could find from my AntiVirus software (Norton).

Anyway, whatever is the issue with my computer and your web page I was successful when I directly plugged it into Chrome.

I am now updated and ready to play CW tomorrow!!

Thanks for everything you do for us.

Tom Hauer, K0YA
HLARC ARES EC
319 551-9788
PO Box 1522 (mailing ADR)
11700 E FM 1431 R37
Marble Falls, Tx 78654
EM00wn
Latitude:  30.568805
Longitude:  -98.140287

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 2:36 PM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for your e-mail.  I'm sorry that you ran into trouble.  There is only one installation file to download.  This is the download link:

I just did a install on a fresh machine here and it installed fine.

If you continue to have trouble, please see this FAQ here: