Re: ARRL Sweepstakes Download

Tom Hauer K0YA

Sorry for the typo, it should be  n3fjp.com/programs/NOVSWP.exe

Tom Hauer, K0YA
HLARC ARES EC
319 551-9788
PO Box 1522 (mailing ADR)
11700 E FM 1431 R37
Marble Falls, Tx 78654
EM00wn
Latitude:  30.568805
Longitude:  -98.140287

On Fri, Nov 6, 2020 at 9:42 AM Tom Hauer K0YA via groups.io <rdrnrtom=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I removed the older version of ARRL SS Logging Program but when I click the link to download the new version of the November Sweepstakes Log nothing happens.  There is an arrow in the address bar that says the site automatically downloaded multiple files but I cannot find anything on my computer!!

When I hover over the line on the website it points to n3fjp.com,/programs/NOVSWP.exe.  That seems like it should be right.  But nothing happens when I click on it.

I rebooted my computer but that didn't change anything. I don't have anything else running on the computer.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Tom Hauer, K0YA
HLARC ARES EC
319 551-9788