ARRL Sweepstakes Download

Tom Hauer K0YA

I removed the older version of ARRL SS Logging Program but when I click the link to download the new version of the November Sweepstakes Log nothing happens.  There is an arrow in the address bar that says the site automatically downloaded multiple files but I cannot find anything on my computer!!

When I hover over the line on the website it points to n3fjp.com,/programs/NOVSWP.exe.  That seems like it should be right.  But nothing happens when I click on it.

I rebooted my computer but that didn't change anything. I don't have anything else running on the computer.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Tom Hauer, K0YA
HLARC ARES EC
319 551-9788