Bill,

Thanks. Another feature I didn't know about!

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/05 21:56, Bill Grover wrote:
The API link will also tell you if you have worked country or not in your main log.

Bill, N3EYF
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Transfer of QSO
from contest logs the ACL vis API
From: "AI3KS" <AI3KS.01@...>
Date: Thu, November 05, 2020 9:20 pm
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

Larry,

They QSOs won't transfer "real time". The ADI transfer is for after the contest to put the entire contest log into ACLog. The other option is used to tie multiple programs together so that the main program communicates with the rig and cw interfaces.

Hope this makes sense.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/05 18:53, Larry Stowell K1ZW wrote:
I need help also I have ACl check as the server and ARRL ss as client. I entered

some contacts and they don't show up in ACL.? I must have missed something.

73 Larry K1ZW