Re: N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Transfer of QSO from contest logs the ACL vis API

Larry Stowell K1ZW

Thanks Steve

I see the selection in the file drop down(xfer API). All is well.

73 Larry K1ZW

On 11/5/2020 9:20 PM, AI3KS wrote:
Larry,

They QSOs won't transfer "real time". The ADI transfer is for after the contest to put the entire contest log into ACLog. The other option is used to tie multiple programs together so that the main program communicates with the rig and cw interfaces.

Hope this makes sense.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/05 18:53, Larry Stowell K1ZW wrote:
I need help also I have ACl check as the server and ARRL ss as client. I entered

some contacts and they don't show up in ACL.? I must have missed something.

73 Larry K1ZW