Re: AVLog

AI3KS

JoAnn,

Don't know if this will do what you want, but I just checked and all of my contacts (contest or not) have something in the Mode (tst) column. If you click on the header, it will sort your contacts by mode. You could then look for DIG and compare the QSOs showing that mode.

Steve, AI3KS

On 20/11/05 20:37, JoAnn Donaldson via groups.io wrote:
I want to track my Digital Contacts. That is FT8/FT4/RTTY/PSK31 and etc. I went into the Amateur Location Worked List. I could not figure out how to track this. I want to compare what I have in my Master Log with what I have in LOTW?

JoAnn
AB8YZ