locked Re: NA Sprint

Pat Whelton

If I’m not mistaken all of Scott’s loggers log in 24 hour time.  That’s basic Ham Radio.  How would you be able to confirm QSOs if you logged in local time (12 hour) and your contact was drinking a cool one in Swaziland?

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Donald R Beck
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 4:03 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] NA Sprint

To those of us who prefer a 24 hr clock could you please add that option in a future update?  Thanks

DR Beck

Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Oct 28, 2020, at 02:50, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your e-mail.  For a time, their rules diverged, necessitating the addition of a different program.  If things ever slow down and I have the opportunity I will remerge them into one, but there are countless, higher priority items on the to do list presently.