locked Re: NA Sprint

Pat Whelton

If I’m not mistaken all of Scott’s loggers log in 24 hour time.  That’s basic Ham Radio.  How would you be able to confirm QSOs if you logged in local time (12 hour) and your contact was drinking a cool one in Swaziland?

From: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io <N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io> On Behalf Of Donald R Beck
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2020 4:03 PM
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] NA Sprint

To those of us who prefer a 24 hr clock could you please add that option in a future update?  Thanks 

DR Beck

Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Oct 28, 2020, at 02:50, Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis@...> wrote:

Hi JoAnn,

Thanks for your e-mail.  For a time, their rules diverged, necessitating the addition of a different program.  If things ever slow down and I have the opportunity I will remerge them into one, but there are countless, higher priority items on the to do list presently.

Enjoy!

73, Scott

N3FJP

Serving the Amateur Radio community with contesting and general logging software since 1997.

1 Peter 3 vs 15: Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect...

-----Original Message-----
To: n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io <n3fjpsoftwareusers@groups.io>
Sent: Tue, Oct 27, 2020 5:59 pm
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] NA Sprint

Scott,

I am getting setup for the NA SSB Sprint this weekend. I noticed that you have TWO NA Sprint downloads. One has the CW and RTTY Modes greyed out and the other you can select between

CW/RTTY/SSB. Just wondering what the difference is between the Loggers. IMHO, it seems to be

a redundancy with the SSB Only Version.

JoAnn

AB8YZ

Join N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.