Re: NAQP SSB sprint question

Joseph Miller

Thank you Scott. I've been away from ham radio for two years and find I need some reorientation. Still enjoy using your software and still recommend it to my friends.

Vy 73 de Joe

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020, 10:07 AM Scott Davis via groups.io <SNKDavis=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Joe,

Thanks for your e-mail.  Here is the program that you are looking for, for this weekend's contest:

From: Joseph Miller <kj8o.ham@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Wed, Oct 28, 2020 11:41 am
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] NAQP SSB sprint question

Good morning, Scott,

I keep getting e-mails about this Sprint that runs for 4 hours. The exchange is their call sign, your call sign, serial number, name and state/province.

Do you have any software that might work? The NAQP would work if I wrote down separately each serial number. But trying to eliminate that extra step.

Thanks in advance.

73 de Joe KJ8O