Re: Help with QSO mapping

Rick Harkins WØYGH

It looks like that website is confused by the single quotes in the ACLog header.

You could use a text editor like Notepad to edit the ADIF file to change "N3FJP's" to "N3FJPs" before uploading it.

Or, just use qsomap.org. Much better looking maps and more options. It takes ACLog files without modifications.

73,
Rick W0YGH

On Tue, Oct 27, 2020, 7:12 AM Donald Mayotte <ddm653@...> wrote:
I am trying to map my QSO's using the website  http://www.levinecentral.com/adif2map/   and I receive the following message. "You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 's Amateur Contact Log','6.7',299,0,187,187,'KB2CDX',-73.7083335,42.64583375,'','' at line 1

Also attaching my ADIF for investigation

Any suggestions would be appreciated.