From: Jim Shorney <jshorney@...>
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io
Sent: Mon, Oct 26, 2020 9:56 pm
Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] Parks on the Air (POTA) logging

I have not done this yet myself but I would imagine that if you enter at least your grid square and state into the designated log fields in ACL and turn on the override in TQSL it should work. I do see a Grid S field in ACL but there doesn't seem to be a way to put it in the data entry area. It looks like you can enter it for your most recent QSO logged by using the QSO Edit form>More and it will fill from there. You could also fill it manually (as MY_GRIDSQUARE) in your ADIF export with ADIF Master. You might want to get in contact with K0BAK, he is a prolific park activator and no doubt has used this a lot although I think he uses N1MM for his park roves.

73 & 44,

-Jim
NU0C

Zero District POTA Area Coordinator
http://www.parksontheair.com/
Zero and Seven Districts WWFF-KFF Log Manager
https://wwffkff.wordpress.com/
.