Re: CQ WW SSB Contest Program

Lou Everett, Sr. <loueverettsr@...>

Why would you want a 24 hour clock in your log, when the mainstream logging is done in UTC.  You would not be able to confirm your QSOs if you used 24 hour clock logging.

Lou WA5LOU

On Mon, Oct 26, 2020 at 7:57 PM Donald R Beck <dbeck@...> wrote:
How do I get 24 clock to work not regular time?

DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Oct 26, 2020, at 16:23, Larry Banks via groups.io <larryb.w1dyj=verizon.net@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Raymond,

When you set up the program, did you click “SSB” in SETTINGS >> SETUP?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 19:05
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CQ WW SSB Contest Program

Evening Scott,

When I downloaded the above program for this weekends activity "CW" was in the mode field.  I tried clicking on the field to convert it to SSB or PH but it would not change the entry no matter what I tried.  What am I missing?

I manually edited every contact entry for the correct mode.  However when I created the cabrillo file all contacts showed CW as the mode.

Help!  And, thanks for all you do.

Ray, K1HG