Re: Parks on the Air (POTA) logging

Jim Shorney

I have not done this yet myself but I would imagine that if you enter at least your grid square and state into the designated log fields in ACL and turn on the override in TQSL it should work. I do see a Grid S field in ACL but there doesn't seem to be a way to put it in the data entry area. It looks like you can enter it for your most recent QSO logged by using the QSO Edit form>More and it will fill from there. You could also fill it manually (as MY_GRIDSQUARE) in your ADIF export with ADIF Master. You might want to get in contact with K0BAK, he is a prolific park activator and no doubt has used this a lot although I think he uses N1MM for his park roves.

73 & 44,

-Jim
NU0C

Zero District POTA Area Coordinator
http://www.parksontheair.com/
Zero and Seven Districts WWFF-KFF Log Manager
https://wwffkff.wordpress.com/
.

On Mon, 26 Oct 2020 10:48:22 -0700
"Richard Rohrer" <kc3ef@arrl.net> wrote:

Hi Jim,

How does it do that?  Do you have to change your location in ACL?  I run mobile/portable a lot and use the method described above setting up a new LOTW location.  This seems easier.

73
Dick - KC3EF