I think ACL uses the computer time.
I have my computer set to 24 hour format and UTC.
Dave KC3AM

On 10/26/2020 19:36, Donald R Beck wrote:
How do I get 24 clock to work not regular time?

DR Beck
Toolbox Productions,Inc.

On Oct 26, 2020, at 16:23, Larry Banks via groups.io <larryb.w1dyj@...> wrote:

Hi Raymond,

When you set up the program, did you click “SSB” in SETTINGS >> SETUP?

73 -- Larry -- W1DYJ

Sent: Monday, October 26, 2020 19:05
Subject: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CQ WW SSB Contest Program

Evening Scott,

When I downloaded the above program for this weekends activity "CW" was in the mode field.  I tried clicking on the field to convert it to SSB or PH but it would not change the entry no matter what I tried.  What am I missing?

I manually edited every contact entry for the correct mode.  However when I created the cabrillo file all contacts showed CW as the mode.

Help!  And, thanks for all you do.

Ray, K1HG

--
Hams should be seen as well as heard, 73, Dave KC3AM