Subject: Re: [N3FJPSoftwareUsers] CQ WW
From: "Larry Stowell K1ZW" <wa2fif@...>
Date: Mon, October 26, 2020 5:14 pm
To: N3FJPSoftwareUsers@groups.io

Hey Scott
Thanks for the help BUT
I'm trying to fill out the 3830scores.com and the want zones and countries by band?
How do you get that from the stats?
73 Larry K1ZW
On 10/26/2020 4:49 PM, Scott Davis via groups.io wrote:
Hi Larry,

Thanks for your e-mail.  If you count off times greater than 30 minutes as being inactive, you operated 2:36:17.  If you count off times greater than 60 minutes as being inactive, you operated 4:07:37.

A quick check of the rules indicates 60 minutes for Class Overlay.  I didn't check to see if any of the other options had a time constraint.